Saturday, September 12, 2009

tired of being myelf


Ain't it funny how some feelings u just can't deny and u can't move on even though u try...i wish i never even met u now. so then i wouldn't stay awake at nite-staring at my blank ceiling thinking about u and how i wish that u could see me and at the same time how i know i'm not good enough for you... how i may never ever be your friend but u're still out there somewhere and still driving me crazy...


I'm not in love...It's just a silly phase I'm going through...And just because I think about u all the time...Don't get me wrong..Don't think you've got it made...i'm in love...I'm not in love...

2 comments:

ezanykun said...

mendalam maksud ni..

snowy bluebird! said...

hnye owg yg mghayatinye sje yg mengerti..

Post a Comment

Love is...
© the heart of mine - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Font by Fontspace